Marketing Health Check
Are you happy with your marketing? Is your marketing bringing you the results you expected?
A Marketing Health Check is carried out by an experienced Marketing Consultant who will ask a series of questions relating to your business so he/she can understand more about your company, your industry, analyse past campaigns and audit your marketing materials.
We carry out a Marketing Health Check for new and existing clients. We will use strategic marketing analysis tools to ascertain your situation and investments and then advise whether we think your current marketing activities are working for your business, we will then advise on things you could tweak.
When do you need a Marketing Health check?
- Are you spending money or investing it? (if you don’t know the answer then you are probably spending them without measuring your results).
- Are you satisfied with the pace that your business is growing?
- Are you looking to expand or is your business declining?
- Have you been using the same marketing tool for the past 5 or 10 years?
- Are you rebranding?
- Have your competitors introduced a new product or service?
A Marketing Health Check ultimately provides you with an evaluation of your marketing campaigns identifying the possible faults and weaknesses and using them to turn them into strengths so that you are investing money and not wasting it!